Montag, 31. Januar 2011

What I feel...

I have met many girls in my life since I was studying in Primary School, Junior High, and Senior High. Everything happen to me about love problem. Until I am being confused by entire my love story.  Yeah I know I think like this such a 'labil' ( unstable / too dynamic ) girl, but it;s true. When I see my friends and people around me who have met his/her love, sometimes I'm made jealous by them. I can't deny it. 

My friend told me that we have to try to find our love for our future seriously. Why? Because we are getting older, and we will meet a situation in your big family that questioned about your status.

Now I'm trying to open myself, and accept my girl just the way she is, although I have many bad histories when I was trying to open my self and accept that girl just the way she's.