Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010

University Life

Yesterday my lecture for Material Science and Engineering, Mr. Toni Prahasto asked to all of IE 2010 student about study schedule. Almost all of us said that we don't make appropriate schedule to study everyday.  Mr. Toni told us his story when he was in university, he studied and prepared all of lesson before, hm sounds good for me. I think, I have to follow what he did when he was young, hopefully I will not leave social life. haha.

Study in SGU isn't as easy as another university why? It's so simple because we only have 4 months to study each semester when another university study 5 months perhaps in a semester. Another difficulties in SGU is 25 SKS per semester, that's not easy is it ?

Oh ya, step by step I'm trying to understand SGU people culture especially my friend but I can assure you I will not down to bad habit of them. One thing I have to said that I have joined MPM in SGU...