Freitag, 12. November 2010

It's about Honor Sir!

I don't know what I have to type today in this blog, but I really want to type all about my story today, but I will talk about my one experience.

Here we go...

Friday morning, like as usual I wake up earlier to follow Electrical Engineering lecturer in 3 hours. I felt so lucky in this morning because my "friend" wake me up.. because I requested to her the night before.. After I entered the class I submitted my Homework to my lecture. And you have to know, only 3 student did that homework.. hahaha.. and only one has accepted by him. I know my homework wasn't correct at all, but I really didn't like the way his talking style to me. He said " What is this Christian ? I don't understand ? ( and he returned my work into my desk) shit! I really angry in that time, and I preferred to walk out from the class and got in next lesson..

After I walked out from the class, I was waiting outside till next hours lesson. In third hours of his lesson I got in again in to class, and situation became different, he could explain AC Network Analysis in a better way, and I could understand in 10-15 minutes. My friend told me that in the mid-of second hour of his lesson he changed his way of teaching so it's totally different. So I didn't miss any chapter when I was waiting at the outside.

I don't know why until this time why I preferred to walked out in that time, perhaps because it's about honor sir..