Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Thank You God.

Have you ever imagine that 

Islam and Catholic pray in one place, in one small room , side by side ?


That was a very amazing moment that I had when I attended Kaderiasi at Cibodas last week.

Thanks God, you show me how beautiful diversity is, we pray to You, but we call You in different ways...

I wanna share something which is totally different with what I typed above.

After a month I've studied in SGU, I've met many people from different city, high school, religion, and culture. Everyday I meet people from Sumatra or Java. Something that surprised me that I like someone that I haven't thought before. I haven't ever think that I like girl like her. but now I like her just the way she is, it's wow. I don't want to mention who is she, She is so special for me until now. My big hope is I want have opportunity to be with her. Just simple dream, just simple hope, but I know that's not easy, It will be hard. God please to do this, although we call you in different way