Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Way Back Into Love

I think, it's been a long time when I told about my love stories in this blog, what I've experienced this several months, make I realize that :

"Pretty hard to realize that love come with an unexpected way, and  an unexpected woman."

I don't know how to start to share, yes I don't know.. I just met her on 29 April, I came to her home, and picked up her to went out. Hahaha pretty strange when I realize that's our first time we met. We haven't met before, just chit chat on facebook, and on that date we went out together until 1200 at the midnight

In Indonesia we called it Kopi Darat.. haha sounds old, but that it is. When I saw her at the first time, yep she's wonderful, and she's tall enough for me, but she's still shorter than me around 5 cm. After that night we contact almost everyday, I hope that in the future we can start our relationship story in official way haha.. hope so..